View Single Post
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-03-2009, 06:59 PM

More for the Rogue's Gallery; it's weird how I remember the awful users more than the good ones. XD

Princessmeplz. Truely awful spammer, both in the RPG forum and on the rest of the board. Was told the rules a dozen times, and didn't listen. Flamed when told off, and also was one of the offenders who had ten billion comments on her profiles. -.- She used to claim ignorance of the rules, despite the fact that she was told constantly of them and linked to them several times. She also refused to accept that she was a noob.

jess_xx. Kitty should definitely remember this one. XD She posted a thread complaining about some site issue or other, and when Kitty, I and a couple of others posted in the thread, she attacked us. She even attacked support who was trying to help her sort her issue, and was extremely rude.

Gabbydan10. This user posted a thread attacking people on here for what she termed as "bullying" newbies; in reality, the thread she had a bug up her butt over was about noobs. She was definitely a noob of the first order. She bashed Wolfie after she pointed out to gabbydan that she was acting noobish. She also posted with a terrible lack of any grammar whatsoever.

puertorican13. This user was a complete nutjob. O_o She repeatedly spammed mine and Sarah's inboxes, asking us to friend her despite the fact that we both told her no. She then turned nasty, sending obscene, spiteful PMs and threats. I warned her, infracted her, temp banned her; to no avail. The second her ban ended, she was back harrassing Sarah. Then support stepped in and permabanned her. XD

careness2. I'm sure that a lot of us remember this troll. She constantly spammed the forum, as well as harrassing various members. She was warned and given an infraction; then deleted the warning and replied to her infraction with rudeness. Result was, she was given a week's temp ban. She returned after her ban... and continued to spam, harrass and backchat. She promised to behave herself, and did so for just one day before she went back to harrassing members, causing some to make their profiles private to stop her. She just posted harrassment spam threads all over the board, and was infernally rude to Kitty when she told her off about it. She was deleted in the pruning of the memberlist; then returned to the board a day ago; and was rebanned. -.- She was flipping INSANE.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!