Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-03-2009, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
More members of TDP's Rogue's Gallery.

Sweetiesomya/ISweetieI. A really awful poster who broke rules left right and centre, argued with the moderators constantly and double posted all the time, despite being told numerous times not to. -.- She also derailed several discussion threads causing them to be locked cuz she was unable to debate a subject without getting personal and rude.

Anmana. Another RP sinner; her crime was posting the worst, most vile, most vomit inducing Mary Sues ever. She also posted RPs that broke the rules and that contained yet more Sues, seemed to not understand basic English and pitched a fit when told that she could not join RPs that were over 1000 pages long.

sashavucetay. Remember I said that maya caused headaches? Well, this user caused headache upon headache cuz of her complete inability to read and abide by the rules, her disgusting Mary Sue characters, her godmoding and also her attempts to derail and take over every RP she tried to join. She was told over and over again what not to do, but it never seemed to sink in. She even tried to derail one of my RPs, after I had worn myself to a thread telling her off about her constant rulebreaking.
I never liked Somya; she for some reason had this idea that Bin Laden ruled the world outside of America - which was funny considering she was from Australia, no offense to Australians on here! O_o She was just a nutcase.

Anmana infuriated me. Downright INFURIATING. She attempted to turn the old Resident Evil High School RP into Happy Magic School. Also posted in other RPs trying to derail them for some stupid reason. Haven't seen her in a good while.

Sasha.. I wanted to strangle her. You've no idea how much she ticked me off. x_x She tried to use a goddess character in my Chronicles of Ridd'ck RP! Not to mention tried to introduce an "important" male character into an RP centered around a matriarchal system. -.-;

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!