(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-03-2009, 06:01 PM

More members of TDP's Rogue's Gallery.

Sweetiesomya/ISweetieI. A really awful poster who broke rules left right and centre, argued with the moderators constantly and double posted all the time, despite being told numerous times not to. -.- She also derailed several discussion threads causing them to be locked cuz she was unable to debate a subject without getting personal and rude.

maya1234533. The typical noob stereotype. Honestly, this person caused me more headaches at one time than most other people did. -.- She spammed constantly and also posted stupid comments in people's RPGs. When told off, she acted as tho she didn't understand why we were angry. When it was explained to her in stupidese what the rules of the forum were, she then went nuts posting loads of stupid, rulebreaking RPs. -.- She was an absolute horror; I still don't know whether she was incredibly dim or just breaking rules on purpose.

Anmana. Another RP sinner; her crime was posting the worst, most vile, most vomit inducing Mary Sues ever. She also posted RPs that broke the rules and that contained yet more Sues, seemed to not understand basic English and pitched a fit when told that she could not join RPs that were over 1000 pages long.

sashavucetay. Remember I said that maya caused headaches? Well, this user caused headache upon headache cuz of her complete inability to read and abide by the rules, her disgusting Mary Sue characters, her godmoding and also her attempts to derail and take over every RP she tried to join. She was told over and over again what not to do, but it never seemed to sink in. She even tried to derail one of my RPs, after I had worn myself to a thread telling her off about her constant rulebreaking.

pinkpanther500 and ktcm4now. Spammers. They not only posted chat threads all over the board, but also kept attacking people who disagreed with them in Dating and General Discussion. They both posted in blindingly bright pink font all the freaking time. X_x

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!