Thread: Head Teachers
View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Miranda_'s Avatar
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin
Posts: 151,388
Join Date: Dec 2004
Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-02-2009, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by booni_monkey View Post
If you go to a public school, then they are principals.
If you go to a private school, than they are head teachers.
They basically mean the same thing.
In England, they are always called head teachers, as far as I know. Or headmaster/mistress but that's a bit oldfashioned.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote