(#8 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-24-2009, 08:57 PM

I had thought about doing that...but it's a teeny bit too late. Since I've started I've aquired oh about 4-5 thousand edited items, so marking them all would take...forever! lol. And as for taking them offline that would have already been done if it weren't for some bad luck I had about half a year ago. My laptop went coput and with it went all of my copies of what's on my maker. So in order for me to still have all my stuff and take it offline I'd have to right-click save all my items which rounds off to about 8-9 thousand. Another feat that would take longer than forever.

I think from now on I'll start marking things with an invisable watermark, and wait it out until somethings done about all this, which I hope to goodness something IS done about this. Part of the reason why a lot of members become Premi is for the Personal makers, no one would want it if everyone took their makers down completely.

Incidently, I found a maker that has stolen quite a few of my images. Which brings me to another suggestion: All makers owners are automatically labled! Theres no way to flipping dm the person who owns the thing! I've looked through all of her catagories even her "Credit Me" or whatever catagory! It's either FunBun or Orii or someone else, I can't tell. The maker is called "Wonderland : )" and has smilies after each catagory name. If anyone here knows who it is could you please let me know. Whoever owns this maker has some real nerve because they credited a lot of people. And I say "nerve" because my maker tells people what to give me credit for specifically right in the catagory they see the items in! And we're talking a ton of items here in several catagories.

Please let me know, thanks.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 02-25-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!