View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-24-2009, 07:41 PM

Maybe what needs to be done is an "Approved Members" view. Members could ask to view it through a button or something(just like the friends system on here), then you can approve or deny. That way you have complete control over who sees it, so if you don't want certain friends to or want it for one other person, you can. That should get around copyright issues.

Until this is resolved, I am going to give you all a big piece of advice that all handdrawn dollers use. Create a symbol and put it in the space around props(in a way that doesn't interfere). It marks it as yours in a way that is very common among dollers. I myself mark my work with a specially shaded pawprint and have never seen a copy. Its typical to use initials or symbols associated with you. Also, you can report anyone who steals your handdrawn props. Its harder to do with the typical palace props, but handdrawn ones can be asked to be removed. The helpdesk actually has a case then in comparison to the typical whining.

Be sure to pass on that information to others making these props. If things go really bad, you may need to remove them until something is done to keep your props safe from this. Its something that happens to all dollers, but I can understand being upset about this outright theft.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!