Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-23-2009, 05:29 PM

I'm lucky to say I had something like a dream proposal *sigh*

Before I was married I wasn't picky, someplace nice and romantic would have been good for me!

And this is what I got:
We're in a beautiful huge indoor garden complete with waterfalls rivers and sweet music off in the distance. We stroll hand in hand dressed up like it was prom (it was our make-believe prom night since neither of us went to our real one) I felt so gorgeous and he was so dreamy. We were deep through the trails and no one is around except for the many beautiful flowers a waterfall a bench and bulb-net-string-lights high above our heads. We sit down for a rest on the bench and chat and enjoy the sound of the waterfal. I try to get up to continue our walk and he insists that he'd like a few more moments enjoying the view. A few minutes later he slowly drops to one knee and confesses his love for me, how I've changed his life and then he asks me.

It was so SO beautiful, we both cried, lol. And I must admit I was COMPELTELY taken aback! When he got down on his knee my jaw literally dropped for a few seconds. Before that I'd never thought that was a true reaction, the jaw dropping, but it is, lol.

I hope you are all blessed enough to have whatever you dream for!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!