Originally Posted by Kiani
And the excissive nut warnings are due to anaphylaxis, obviously in a jar of nuts its a little silly, but on things like dried fruit they need to state it, because some dried fruit is made in the same factory as dried fruit and nut mix, which means traces could get in and cause an anaphylactic reaction.
I know that, but to my mind, anyone who's allergic to nuts and eats from a jar of mixed nuts deserves everything they get. As does the idiot who tries to stop a chainsaw with his genitals. O_o
Another one; this one was told to me by a friend who works with power tools. Apparently, on his blowtorch is the following label: "Warning: Do not use to dry hair." o_O I weep for humanity.