Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 02-20-2009, 08:59 PM

Long . I have short hair right now about past my ears and I hate it. I wear clip on extensions in public because I grew to hate my short hair.. I cut my hair when I was 13 so six years ago and some time I love it some times I don't. I feel more feminine personally when I have my long hair in. it is completely up to you though. Some hair styles look very cute short. I have tried many that I did actually like. I find though wearing boys clothes with short hair is a nono for me because I look like a man... Doesn't mean you have to dress girly just more female looking clothes. Which I was a tomboy so it was hard to getr used to. Plus take into consideration how long it takes to grow your hair. my takes forever... If yours does to and you end up hating the short hair you might regret doing it and have to wait a while to get it back.
Maybe you should show us some ideas of hairstyles you would like to try so we could give you an opinion on them. Also talk to your hairdresser as she or he would have the best knowledge on what looks best on the style of your face.

This passage is from Everything You Need to Know About Short Hair
If you have a round face, consider a short cut that ends an inch or two below the jawbone and has a few long layers, like this other cut on Katie Holmes. Blunt bobs only accentuate the roundness. High forehead? Cover up your large forehead with blunt or side-swept bangs like this one.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!