TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 02-20-2009, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancasterPrincess View Post
I had NO idea! I'm older than both of you?! I thought Kitty was 23 and Elanorea was a little older than Kitty. Completely wrong on both accounts for sure!

As for me: 20 and can't wait for September to get here already! I already know what I want to do: Go to Ruby Tuesdays or The Melting Pot in a hot cocktail dress and have a nice dinner with my husband his sister and her husband! Although I don't know why I'm so excited. I think the taste of alcohol is icky, it may be that I'll finally be of age. 18 is okay, but 21 sounds so much better to me.

I guess you live in the States if the legal age for drinking is 21. In munich its 18 and drinking isn't what its cracked up to be anyways... Now that I am in Canada the legal age is 19 which I am still of age over here. M an do I feel old on here though XD. Least I am not alone! I am turning 20 in Novemer! woopie! I only have been to the States for a visit with firends once. Sounds like nice places for your birthday.

Man I remeber when I was 14,15. God those were horrible years... for me at least... I wish I could go back to the age of nine. Care free, lunches made and ready for you, and hanging out with friends and going to school. Man I miss that. Now its like make your own lunch, don't forget to buy the food to actually make the lunch, buy yourself some clothes, pay rent, pay other bills, clean up, maintain yard, go to school, do homework, go to work, volunteer and then sleep. Gah I wants to be little again...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!