(#21 (permalink))
Old
barbiegirl103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to barbiegirl103
Default 02-15-2009, 11:15 AM

I forget when i started shaving. But i would recomed shaving but thats just me. If you do start shaving you should use shaving cream or soap. I heard that if yo use shaving cream or soap it protects your skin from being cut but thats just what i heard. Also i heard that you can use conditioner. It protects your legs and moisturizers it. But just remember you could start breaking out from the type of conitioner or cause of the smell of it. If its your first time i would just stick to shaving with shaving cream or soap. I have noticed tht my hiar on my legs have gotten darker and thicker.I would not shave my arms because i would be afraid that it would coem back darker and thicker. Im on the swim team and swimmer usually do shave everything but i don't. I think i should start. If you do shave everything is there anythign that i should know about it? Help me deside if i should or not!!!!

Last edited by barbiegirl103 : 02-15-2009 at 11:19 AM. Reason: want to add something
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!