antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 02-14-2009, 11:24 PM

Name: Heather
Age(13-17): 16
Physical description (Can use photobucket):
Light brown/dark blonde sholder length hair, green eyes, short-ish.
Strengths 3: Easy going, humorous, smart.
Weaknesses 3+: Klutzy, stubborn, procrastinates, wants things her way, short tempered.
Other: Lives with her grandparents, her dad had moved to the states after he divorced her mom. Her mom got fed up with dealing with her and her younger sister, that she ran away, and was never heard from again. Her younger sister moved to the states with her dad after her mom ran away.

Heather sighed and tapped her pencil on the desk. Someone remind me why I signed up to take AP Biology? I already took Biology, how does being in it for an extra year, relearning the same things over again help me any? I mean, it's not like I want to pursue a career in Biology, stupid guidance counsler doesn't know anything. Heather thought, kicking her bag. I mean seriously, what does she even get paid to do? Sit there and ruin people's lives? She sighed, and copied the notes the teacher was writing on the board into her compisition book.
"And the most prominant scientist accosiated with genetics is?" the teacher said, looking around for someone to call on.
Heather put down her pen and raised her hand. "Gregor Mendel." She said, and then put her hand down and looked at the clock. Why is this period always so much longer than all of my other ones?
"Yes, Gregor Mendel was also known as the "Father of Genetics...."
Heather zoned out and started doodling on her notebook, still waiting for the bell to ring.

baby, you got me. ♥

Last edited by antimaie : 02-14-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!