View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-14-2009, 06:06 AM

My mom tends to go overboard about me needing to get one, which is starting to get on my last nerve because I've never had sex or anything. She's freaking out over family history problems (endomytriosis) and I can say now that I am not experiencing any horrible pains like her and my aunt did, even when they were on BC. Yes, I did have a sc.rewy cyst a year or three back, but every girl gets a cyst once in awhile that's a real pain in in the butt.

Mom says that if my gyno (who thank god is a girl and not a guy) says I need a test, then apparently I need one. I am honestly downright terrified of having to get one because I can honestly say that I've never had horrible problems, I've never sc.rewed around, etc. I mean, yeah, I still need to get that Guardasil shot thing just because my aunt keeps on preaching it to my mom, but what also doesn't help is that my neighbor's daughter had cervical cancer. Now my mom's downright paranoid about my own health. -__-;

So in short, I think it should be up to the patient and not the patient's mother.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!