(#3 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-13-2009, 03:29 PM

You would hate me right now Miranda, lol. My jeans are a little tight, but it's not really my fault. We just got out of a bad few months (laid off for 6 months). In that time I had to stop my diet (because cheap food is not low fat, lol) and right now we're just about done catching up. I'll be able to get new jeans in a week or so though, lol.

I'm with you though, those baggy jeans worn real low look really crappy. My Hubby does it (not as bad as most men/boys, you only see 1/2 an inch IF his shirt rises.) Anyhow, when his shirt does rise I give him a wedgie, serves him right though! I've told him it looked ridiculous, and he's vowed to get jeans that fit better when we can so that's a plus!

Slu*tty clothes period irritate me. Or when a girl gets all dolled up in club-hoppin clothes just to go to the supermarket. If you want to dress like that to feel se*xy dancing fine, but to go out in front of little children is just wrong.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!