(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-13-2009, 03:20 PM

Quote:
4. Low slung jeans. Now, I understand that some people can wear these properly; however, they seem to be in the minority. Far too many girls seem to think that low slung jeans are to be worn round the middle of the hips, displaying a disturbing slice of builder's cleavage at all times, as well as front bits. This goes especially for bigger girls, and those who wear thongs. We do not want to be forced to view your buttcrack and thong; cover it up!
I've actually got issues with trying to keep my low slung jeans around my hips; they keep falling down. x_x So that's usually why I yank them up high; however, in the rare cases I am without a belt to keep it at a proper height and am forced to yank them up that high, I wear a very, very baggy tshirt to hide it. XD

And yes, I too long to yank the low-pants trend up to their armpits. XD
--

I just flat out hate girls who dress like ghetto trash. It doesn't matter what color they are, the fact that they think dressing like a wh*re from the Boonies is hot is disgusting. Heck, I know a white girl who dresses like a black girl, talks like a black girl, and acts like one too on top of it. God, I just want to smack her. She called me several demeaning white-person names; pot, meet kettle. You're white too. -.-;

Anything involving Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Twilight, etc. If you are dressed head to toe in any of these, I just may smack you because the fact you are wearing nothing but articles of clothing with any of these three things on it MEANS YOU ARE OBSESSED TO AN UNHEALTHY DEGREE! X_X

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 02-13-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!