View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-12-2009, 06:49 AM

How old are you? If you're aorund thirteen or fourteen, gaining around your hiprs and growing and such is completely natural, and I doubt it can -or should- be avoided. I know its sucks that you don't want to ri those nice oufits, but what happens happens. (I remember ripping my favorite pair of jeans... I was so incredibly sad...)

Just try to do your best on the ice. Also, remember that some people just have different figures than others... if you're a young teen just getting your figure, then what looks nice on you will change. Next time you get hand-made skating dress (For you will eventually, as long as you're in skating), have the dress maker design something that flatters your figure type, and possibly have something that will stretch a bit to accomodate some growth.

Actually, eating a nice breakfast kick-starts your metabolism, so eat up in the mornings. ^^

I don't know if I've hleped any, but if you want to know more about anything I touched n here, just ask.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!