View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
tadfoal (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-12-2009, 03:30 AM

Ok, my first thing is yesterday, I went to his house for the first time (which was frightening cuz I didn't know if his mum was home or not. She likes me, but she scares me anyway)
Turned out nobody else was there, since we're nifty senior students now we get out early on Wednesdays.

Unfortunately for him, I was really tired from having only gotten four and a half hour's sleep and hten been really active all day, and I ended up falling asleep on his couch. I woke up after a few seconds because I'm not very comfortable sleeping in strange places, but I just lay there with my eyes nearly closed.
Things my boyfriend does while he thinks I'm asleep:
- Brushes my hair from my face and tucks it behind my ears.
- Straightens my school jumper out where it was riding up a bit
- Kisses my forehead
- Sits on the floor next to me, snuggles into my stomach and naps while cuddling my hand like a teddybear.
- Mutters to himself about how sweet and cute I look, sleeping.
- Talks to me.

Nyawwww.

Then today, my school had our swimming carnival. Lots of fun!
Since I decided to use his beach towel to sit on, as i forgot my own, he decided he was then allowed to use me as a pillow. Which he did, extensively. Lying next to me and snuggling into just under my chest, he then fell asleep and fell over into my lap, where he lay until the teachers made loud announcements over the PA and woke him up.
He does not remember any of this, and insists he never fell asleep. Hee.

I don't have any photos of him sleeping on me, since my wonderfully perceptive friends wandered off elsewhere, but I do have this:

Nyawwwww!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!