(#1 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default I would love some opinions. - 02-11-2009, 09:54 PM

I would really like some opinions, as I am really trying to do this.
I have a skating competition coming up in a month or so, and I really want to lose some weight by then, or else I doubt I will fit into one of my dresses without looking gross, and skaters are supposed to be skinny. The problem is, I have been trying to lose some weight to be healthier and look better for a long time now. At least since September. I eat Healthy, at least I try to most of the time. This is my basic eating routine.
Breakfast: Bowl of cereal, none of that chocolate or sugar crap, or some yogurt
Lunch: Chicken cesar wrap, grapes and strawberries, and a juice box.
After school: (I will admit, I don't eat as good here) A few cookies, sometimes a rice cake or two, or whatever is lying around. Nothing like chips or pop.
SKATING
Dinner: Whatever my mother makes, I can't really control that, but I do try and take smaller portions.
After Dinner: Lately, a mango, or something healthy

I haven't had pop for a few weeks, and potato chips in over a month, and I really try and eat healthy. I skate four days a week, and I jog/run in there too. Every night before bed I do some crunches (usually around 50) and jumping jacks and things like that.
My main point is to be healthier. I am barely 5'5'' and at 145 pounds, I checked my BMI and I have a chance of being overweight. What I want to know is why I am not loosing anything since the summer when I think I should have because I didn't do anything active other than PE last year. Might I add I get PE 3/2 days a week, and I play tough, not a bench warmer here.
Any advice would be appreciated a lot. Thanks

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!