View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-11-2009, 06:46 PM

Tanith bit her nails a bit, looking around. "Okay, Veni Vidi. Can we leave now?" She shivered. "God this place is creepy." From above them, there was a brief screech of metal, but it stopped almost as soon as it started.

The sheriff's house was a meek little two story clapboard; probably nearly a hundred years old, it had a Victorian-style wraparound porch and a garage attached to the side. Joey opened the door and was nearly tackled by two young kids and a teenager. "Guys, off of me!"

"But daddeeeee! Joana saw a doggie outside and now she won't cook dinner because she's scared the smell'll draw it in!"

"It won't, the door's locked and the Ferals can't get in. Don't worry." Joey pried the kids off of him and patted the teenager on the shoulder. "Alex, can you get some of your extra clothes for this kid? He's freezing here." The teen nodded and ran upstairs; the two littler kids followed. "Sorry, they're skittish."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!