Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default New Doll:831 *Numbers Contest* - 02-10-2009, 01:56 AM

*Does Victory Dance*

Whoot! All finished! Okey-doke, must explain first: 831 means "8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning - I Love You" This number is very special to us (my husband and I), as well as all it's varients (138 813 318 381). Everytime the time is 1:38 or 8:13 or 8:31 and we see it, we're always sure to say I love you. And August 31st is like a second Valentines Day for us. ^_^

Anywho. That's me and my husband. I had a VERY difficult time with it. Both hair (especially mine for some reason...) was difficult. I hate pants, you can see why. I have checked out tuts for it and the hair, but failed miserably. I DID shade this time, but the stinking design faded it out even though it too is shaded. I was going to have the hearts float up and burst, but I messed up without noticing it, then 2 hours later realized that I'd eiter have to start over or do something more simple. My headache chose the latter, lol. Anywho CC and Kudos are welcome!

Base Credit

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 02-10-2009 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Base Credit
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!