LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-07-2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Even in a tight shirt, you can't. Unless it's painted on your body or translucent, you can't see it. I wear tight clothes, I'd know. It's not an excuse to have no folds. Also, tight clothes do have folds, just usually they're less noticable and horizontal then baggy ones.

You don't have to keep editing the original one; just keep things in mind when you do the next one. That's a pretty hard pose, and like I said earlier, it's a good start.
*Goes and tries on multiple shirts*
Just to make sure it wasn't all in my head I tried on my tight shirts. All of them had a dip where my belly button was. I can admit though that a bulk of them DID have creases and folds that I was not aware of, one did not, but it's one of those pull down over your pants shirts the creases and folds were where the jeans touched the shirt.

I will look at the tuts for creases in shirts. That will be necessary since most shirts do have them.

My husband walked in on me while I was trying on the multiple shirts and he looked confused, lol. I asked him if he could see my belly button and he said yes and laughed at my ridiculous experiment .

I like to keep editing the first one though. I may never get if perfect but I feel that going on to something else would be useless in this case. A different pose has different creases. I want to learn this pose, it's cute. Plus I've nothing else to make, I'll have to wait for the next contest for a newer challenge.

Thanks for your input!

P.s. I see what you mean about the bubble Kitty, that middle thing does distract from it's bubbleness, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 02-07-2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: P.s.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!