LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-06-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorea View Post
Well, y'see kiddo, it all began when I was a little girl of about... 13 or so. Back then, this forum was a vile place, a veritable whachamacallit... cesspool of corruption (yeah, that sounds good). Overrun with spammers, n00bs and the scum of the internet. Of course, being the brave, awesome person that I am, I couldn't stand for this, and so I took it as my mission to save this forum. Oh, make no mistake, it was brutal; but in the end, I managed to single-handedly defeat the horde of spammers with my righteous might and awesomeness. I also brought enlightenment in the form of the noble art of handdrawing, which nobody on this godforsaken forum had heard of before. And then there was much rejoicing, and we all lived happily ever after.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorea View Post

*NOTE: Above post is entirely a fabrication of my twisted mind, and should in no way be treated as fact.

*Ignores the NOTE at the bottom* We must all build a shrine to Elanorea for all that she has single handedly done for us! And although she has brought the arts of Hand Drawing to us Naming the top rank as Hand Drawn just isn't enough, it must be changed to Elanorean instantly!

I do like it much better. I dipped my hand in Hand Drawing last night and can now appreciate it's title (though I'm nowhere near achieving it as a -Shuni-).

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!