(#21 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 02-06-2009, 03:49 PM

Well, y'see kiddo, it all began when I was a little girl of about... 13 or so. Back then, this forum was a vile place, a veritable whachamacallit... cesspool of corruption (yeah, that sounds good). Overrun with spammers, n00bs and the scum of the internet. Of course, being the brave, awesome person that I am, I couldn't stand for this, and so I took it as my mission to save this forum. Oh, make no mistake, it was brutal; but in the end, I managed to single-handedly defeat the horde of spammers with my righteous might and awesomeness. I also brought enlightenment in the form of the noble art of handdrawing, which nobody on this godforsaken forum had heard of before. And then there was much rejoicing, and we all lived happily ever after.

*NOTE: Above post is entirely a fabrication of my twisted mind, and should in no way be treated as fact.

---

And so that this post isn't entirely off-topic nonsense, I have to say I like the ranks as well. They fit very well with the forum, much better than the generic ones.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!