View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-02-2009, 04:45 PM

Figured I'd post again because I can always use a little reminder of all the things I appreciate in my man.

Everything has been super stressful because I relapsed badly a few weeks ago after we had a huge "fight" aka had a misunderstanding that resulted in a lot of hurt feelings. Despite everything though he has been so strong for me, giving me reasons why I shouldn't do it, boosting my confidence, and making me feel very loved overall. We have a plan to wind me down when I get worked up to that point and he is determined to stick through it, though sometimes it is beyond me why.

Besides that, he's made some minor changes that has just pushed our relationship through the roof. I feel a lot closer to him now everytime I speak to him and its made all the difference in our levels of trust, which I'd go so far as to say we are finally letting down all of our walls. Its meant the world to me to be able to trust someone this much.

In a super cute moments, he brings up our future together after college. Its nice that he thinks about those things and is willing to discuss what he wants in our relationship.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!