Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-24-2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
What would you name them now? xD Go on, go with hitler for kicks.
Actually, there was this big deal in the news about a month ago because this family, whose son was named Adolf Hitler I believe, wanted a cake with swatiskas on it. They apparently had another child whose middle name was "Aryan Nation", how odd.

As for me, I do want kids, but don't put much thought towards it right now since kids are a good 10 years off for me right now. I'm not having any until I am finished with school, but that isn't to say I am getting rid of a child if I end up becoming pregnant once I get married(which is still years off, so no worries xD).

I enjoy the name Morgan, but its difficult to match with good middle names. I like names to flow well, so it'll probably just turn into a dream unless I have two daughters. Other than that, I definately want to name a daughter Heather Marie, after my grandmother and mother(the first is my grandmother's first name, the middle is my mother's middle name ). Its become a rather set thing for me these past couple of months when I do think about how I am going to honor them. I think my grandmother's name is appropriate, I look exactly like her and at least some of those looks will be passed on. Hopefully the death glare, I seem to share that with my grandmother very well.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!