View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-24-2009, 02:12 PM

My history teacher is definitely weird, but he's hilarious. He's one of the best teachers my school has ever had (no joke, just ask anyone who's had him. I don't think anybody hates him. O_o) and almost everybody who's been in his class has passed with a pretty high A. Plus, he doesn't take bull from anybody; you cause trouble in his class (speaking out, being annoying) you're out. And I mean, OUT. You're not allowed back in until the next school year.

Anyway! Yesterday the first thing we did was have a quiz on the 50 states. Mind you, I have not had a single class on specifically the states since I was seven. I remember literally nothing. The states I remembered were:

Colorado
Wyoming
Alaska
Hawai'i
West Virginia
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Virginia
North Carolina
South Carolina
North Dakota
South Dakota
Florida
Georgia
California
Texas
Nevada
Utah
Oregon
Washington
Maryland

And I got Vermont mixed up with Montana. In fact, I was so sure Vermont was Montana that I yelled 'Vermont'. The class practically busted a gut laughing. I'm not gonna lie, I was embarrassed beyond belief, but it was just so funny! Mr. S just shook his head and said, "She really must've thought that's what it was, the way she yelled that! 'Vermooont!' " What a smart-butt. XD

Then you've got my Adv. Chemistry teacher, he was born and raised in the Ukraine. ^^ He's won a lot of awards for his teaching methods (and he's been ridiculed by parents for the explosion experiments, believe me), and after just one day I know the class is going to be a fun challenge.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!