View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 03:27 PM

Okay, first off, you are NOT being singled out for any reason as to why you do not have your premi. Second, Lena getting her premi has nothing to do with why you haven't gotten yours. You are just being a sour little child. I am not in any mood to put up with your 'well I've waited several weeks now' excuse as I just went through one hell of a school day and I am not patient enough to just sit here and be polite right now! Just quit saying you are not being treated fairly and you are not the "red-headed stepchild" (I actually rather resent that statement as I am a redhead and I am not treated poorly like you seem to imply all red-heads are) because frankly, you are acting as though you expect to be treated like a queen on here and that isn't going to happen anytime soon. If you even dare call me rude after how you have been acting on here to the admin, moderators and other users I will not be any happier than I am right now. You have been told that there is a large backup, now just accept it and quit your whining!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!