(#20 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Thumbs up 01-23-2009, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antimaie View Post
You could always log in on the forums, then you don't see that. But really, have you not read what people are posting, helpdesk is clogged. Nothing is going through. And whining about it won't make anything better, nor will it resolve the problem. Being standard and Premi isn't really that different though. You an still make premi dolls through dollmaker cliques like sabres_rock and Dollmaker_ .Really no need to get angry with everyone. (._.")

Thanks so much for the suggestion about the dollmaker cliques--it helps a lot and I'll check them out. I just wish I could hold contests (I've quite a few ideas kicking about in my head) and have unlimited album space the way premis can.

And I'm sorry I got so angry at everyone when it's not their fault and was "whining"--I've just been up to here with the long wait and finding out that others have gotten their premi in a relatively timely manner touched me off.

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!