(#18 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-22-2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena_x View Post
Um..I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and I have mine..?
I don't understand then why it's taking yours so long. Just don't harass Jessica with countless emails. Be patient. Patience is a virtue.
You're very lucky--I wonder how you were able to get yours so quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singergirl509 View Post
Seriously, people. Your frustration is understandable but its annoying, to be frank. Its not going to kill you if you have to wait a little bit longer than usual. Yeah, it may be a bit annoying, but get over it. And honestly, even though we care, cause we do, hearing this like 5 times a week gets really annoying.
To you, Silent Wolf and Pixie Dust Dispenser: I'm afraid you'll have to deal with some more venting. This is a consumer issue--I need to be getting what I paid for. And I won't get over it until I do. No matter how many people I annoy. I hope someone in support who can straighten this out gets so annoyed that she makes sure I get the Premi I paid for just to shut me up.

To put it bluntly, this would not be such a big deal if Premi cost less. I am on a fixed income and can not afford to be ripped off to the tune of $22--which IMHO is even more annoying than having to hear "whining" as Silver Wolf put it. I imagine you'd feel similarly annoyed if you were on a fixed income and were told you'd get Premi in 2 weeks and over 3 weeks later you didn't have it.

Lena's response above shows that people are getting their Premi membership in 2 weeks--how did she get it when I haven't yet? I don't have to be patient when others are getting theirs in a timely manner. The $22 was deducted from my checking account (I used a debit card) so I know it's not a matter of the payment's not having gone through. It makes my blood boil to know that other people are getting what they paid for when I'm being ripped off.

I'm going to give TDP a week to give me my Premi (until 1/28/09--a month since I ordered and paid for it) and if there's no sign of it by then, I'm going to take my complaint to consumer websites. Because as noted above, this is a consumer issue which needs to resolved satisfactorily in a timely manner.

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?

Last edited by Miranda_ : 01-23-2009 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Please don't double post.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!