View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 01-21-2009, 09:26 PM

Well basically I have no life. No, seriously. Well I do. But I prefer hanging out in the band room rather than in the hallways. Sorry, but I prefer not to watch couples making out and feeling each other up. Worse, the teachers don't say anything. Yuck.

But I remember in elementary school there was this girl Erin. We became best friends and I went to her house every day and we were like...attached at the hip. Then something happened and we got in a fight, so we didn't talk. Then, she started spreading rumors about me, like that I picked my nose and that I liked girls (mind you, this was 5th grade. We were stupid..) instead of boys. So then, with this other girl, we'll call her V, I went up to her and her sidekick Vanna and V was telling Erin that she was being rude and needed to stop, so Erin and Vanna were laughing at me and saying, "Wow, she's so desperate for friends that she conned V into being her friend" and they kicked sand into our faces. Then Erin and I became friends again, and we had another fight, and it continued as such until the end of elementary school, when she moved. Thank god!

Basically I've had no other problems with mean girls. Sure, there is the in-crowd and they are really stuck up, but I've never been in any circumstances to deal with them. I guess I'm lucky in that sense...haha (:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!