(#4 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-21-2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Exactly. The only person who has control over the site is support; try PMing her on forums once, politely.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with getting your premi, but there isn't anything we moderators can do about this cuz we don't have site control, just forums control. I've also heard that helpdesk and other site sections are backed up, so maybe wait a little longer and it'll come thru?
Thanks for the response--I know you and Elanorea and the rest of the mods wouldn't be able to do anything about this issue--I was hoping one of the site owners or support would see this post.

Yesterday I sent a polite e-mail about this to the help desk and got an automated response saying I'd get a reply "soon."

I just took the opportunity to vent in the hope that support or one of the site owners would see this--and after this I'll send support a PM about this problem.

And I also wanted to hear from folks also having trouble with getting premi. The last time I wrote about this which was nearly 3 weeks ago, I heard that it could take up to 2 weeks to get premi so I decided to be patient up till then, but as noted now it's been 3 weeks which is much too long.

The other thing that gets me is that the verbiage about paying by PayPal says that once payment goes through it'll take 30 seconds before one gets Premi. I was naive enough to believe that.

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!