View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-19-2009, 11:23 PM

Kayla went back to her room and decided that she knew everything that there was to know. She just didn't know what to do in her spare time.

Name: Chelsea Flynn
Top Student?: Yes
Apperance: Long, Black curly hair, green eyed, And athletic/thin body.

Flaws: Unpatient,Habit of being late,Has a hard time shutting up,Is too serious at some times.
Strengths: Athletic,quick thinker,Smart,
Why are they at the academy?: Chelsea had some sort of belief in ghosts since she was 13, She used to check under the bed for ghosts and used a broom pretending it was a ghost vacume, o_O
Her parents decided it was best if she were to go to the school.

-

Chelsea woke up late, "Oh god!" She yelled, She got dressed in a flash, Got her books and backpack and ran out to the hallways, She loked back, And tripped on some rock but managed to get up,

"I hope I make it," I hope I make it, Chelsea thought to herself in panic. She got to the sheet and pushed through all the students so she could see, She twitched, But her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes slowly..

"Yes! I made it! Second!" She boasted, She didnt see Kayla in the crowds, She went to her room.
"Kayla! I made it! Did you?" Chelsea said, All jumpy.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!