Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-18-2009, 10:35 PM

Name: Milivina *Millie* Sampson
Top Student?: No
Apperance: Click
Flaws: Rude, has a big mouth, impatient, demanding, cruel to animals
Strengths: Creative
Why are they at the academy?: She dosen't know, she lived in in a orphanage and they just sent her off here because no body adopted her. She hates the school and dosen't have an actual intrest in ghosts.

Millie took out her blonde hair and gave it a quick shake. She cracked her knuckles and then smiled. Her little friend, Jenny, a high ranking student that she made do her homework or beat her up, was here to give her homework for her her Ghost Culture class. "Thanks, Jenny," she replied, and snatched the homework out of her hands and exited the library, Jenny and Millie's meeting spot to exchange homework, though Millie didn't exchange anything. She walked passed a crowd of girls checking out the list for the ghost squad. Millie didn't go check, she knew she didn't make it and she was proud of herself for that. Her girl was to NOT make the squad next year, it would require her to use her brain, something Millie did NOT like to do. She turned the corner and entered her room. Her two roommates, Maureen and Tammy, were in there, fighting over something. They stopped when she came in. "Did you make the list?" Maureen asked. "Yeah, I made the list," Milie said sarcastically. "No, I did not make the list, I didn't even check because I knew I wouldn't. I don't want to make the list, and I'm proud of myself for not making it. I don't want to have to use my brain and hang out with a bunch of nerds."
~~~~

"Oh," Sarah said quietly.

Kayla nodded and then opened a book to study. She needed to do this to prepare for the expedition that started tommorow.

Last edited by Catlover642 : 01-19-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!