View Single Post
(#34 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-18-2009, 10:48 AM

Sometimes I end up eating more then the guys do, and then I feel like a piggy. xD All my friends and I went to this Vietnamese soup place one time, and nobody but my boyfriend and myself finished our whole soups - and then we finished everyone else's for them. =P

My guy friends don't exactly think the same about weight. They like girls that are approximately my weight (average) and proportioned. They like curves, but only in the right places.

I think I've gained a couple pounds since I last checked; so I'm probably about 118-120 right now. When I weigh myself in the morning, I'm always a couple pounds lighter then that; maybe 115 or something. I eat a lot during the day, but I also exercise a bit too. I take a Gym class, and I walk a lot outside of school. I'm about a size... 2, 3, maybe? I was a size 0 at one point - and those pants still fit, only not as well. It's not like I strive to be a certain weight, but I'm happy with what I'm at. I'm still a D cup, so I'm not a complete rail or something. I'm just... healthy. ^^

Being too thin is defiantly overrated, I agree. Still though, being too thick isn't much better. I just think that everyone should be happy with a healthy body weight.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!