(#17 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-15-2009, 07:21 PM

I read this huge warcraft manga book called the sunwell trilogy the other day. ^^ I also later found out my friend actually had it held because he wanted to buy it, and I was like 'Nyah nyah nyah nyah finders keepers losers b*tchers' Was so much fun.

It was about a young blue dragon called Kalecgos who's been sent to find the sunwell's energy after it was destroyed bye the undead scourge, but he's shot down bye some dragon hunters led bye Harkyn Grymstone, a dwarf. (A fairly cool one too!) He then meets a girl called anveena, who saves him from the dragon hunters and brings him to her house.
No prizes for guessing what happens next; The undead swarm along with their dirty little traitor of a master Dar'Khan drathir, a high elf formerly of quel'thalas. (Yep, you guessed it, he dies in teh FIORZ) And burn anveena's house. Nevermind her parents, you'll find about them if you RTFB. xD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!