View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 12:51 PM

I hate it when you're asked what you want to be when you get older, and you say something like a cop, and they completely spaz out saying stuff like, 'You would never make it out there! They don't have pink uniforms! You would get shot!' Uh. Excuse me, but there are girl cops, and you don't see them getting shot every day! -_-.

Also, since when do all girls have to like pink and ruffles? I hate pink, and I can't stand ruffles. I go shopping with my dad, and they have a shirt that comes in either pink or black. Automatically I choose black. My dad see's I chose black, and he starts telling me I'm a girl and it's about time I start dressing like one. Either way, I still got the black shirt.

And lastly, just because I act like a little kid at times, doesn't mean I can't kick your @55! This guy was annoying me, so I told him to shut up. He didn't, and started pushing me around. I told him to stop before I break his legs. He started telling me how I had no muscles. I pushed him. Guess what? He fell into the trash can.

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!