View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 11:47 AM

I didn't post here? God, do I have a ton of complaints about this.

First and foremost, it is not my mission in life to have children. My father once told me this and it has forever made me very angry with him. While I want a family eventually, right now I prefer not having them around and want to pursue a career. Also, just because I want a career doesn't mean I am super crazy about never wanting kids. Why can't anyone understand that it doesn't have to be extremes?

Secondly, being curvy does not mean I am a ****. No, I will not call you guy from down the street. No, I will not visit you guy from down the hallway. I know its shocking that a white girl can have some nice curves, but you don't need to act like I am going to sleep with you just because of them. No, my lowcut shirts do not constitute as a sign that I am one either. Treat me like a person, not like a toy.

Third, while I may be overly affectionate about cute things like animals, that does not mean I can't kick your ass. I'm tired of guys thinking that because I am quiet and rather cutesy that I can't break their neck with an appropriately placed hit.

Finally, PMS is not a myth. Stop acting like I use it as an excuse. I genuinely do have trouble with my emotions and am in pain around this time. Just because you have your head stuck up your bum does not mean this is going to change anytime soon. Its not even like I tell you when it occurs, which also means you should not assume it is happening everytime I get angry. I can be angry without needing that, thank you very much.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!