(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-27-2008, 09:02 PM

Name: Sebastian
Appearance: Medium length brown hair, cobalt-blue eyes, and cream-coloured skin. He is fairly tall and buff. He wears sunglasses so people can't see his emotion. (Picture)
Short Bio: Sebastian is the half brother of Perdita and her siblings; his mother had an affair with their father. Sebastian is arrogant and brave, and his prey tends to be the most challenging he can find. That being said, Sebastian thrives on a good challenge, and thus has a tad bit of a gambling problem and will do nearly anything when there's something in it for him. Sebastian hasn't ever been in love with anyone; and if he had, he wouldn't have let anyone know. Love, in his opinion, was for the weak.

Name: Carmella Church
Appearance: Blond curly hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Short, pear shaped. Wears glasses. (Picture)
Short Bio: Carmella lives by herself, not far from the bottom of the hill that the mansion stood on. At night, she'd look out her bedroom window and up at the hill. She had her suspicions about what was going on there, but kept mainly to herself about them. Luckily that wasn't hard; Carmella lives alone and doesn't have many friends at work. The only being that Carmella considers her friend is her Golden Retriever, Judy. Carmella can be shy and nervous, and isn't very good in social situations.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Sebastian knew Perdita was gone, but to where was another question. Sebastian didn't like to follow people, and decided that whatever Perdita was doing was her business and nobody else's. He socialized with the other vampires that were still in the mansion, betting on all sorts of things. The prizes ranged from money to other things such as women, personal possessions, and in extreme cases, lives.

~~~

Carmella went out to take Judy out for her nightly stroll. She put on the silver leesh and grabbed herself a laturn so she would be able to see. Judy barked and ran out the door as soon as it was open. Judy tugged Carmella so hard, that her glasses fell to the ground. Since she was unable to stop, she couldn't see a thing. Surely enough, she ended up running behind Judy into the town centre and bumped smack into two people kissing. O_o

"Oh, I am so sorry. I dropped my glasses, and I can't really see where I'm going..." Carmella said quietly. "Ignore me."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-03-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!