(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-26-2008, 05:45 PM

Name: Arik Roarke
Appearence: Short brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin. Most often wears denim jackets over white shirts and jeans.
Short Bio: Arik Roarke and his late wife, Elizabeth, had their daughter Jessica when they were just 21; Elizabeth died in childbirth and Arik was left to raise her alone. They came to this town due to Arik's family living there; while his parents died several years ago (mother of old age and father found in an alley with a rip in his throat), Arik hasn't wanted to move away, finding the town wonderful despite the odd killings. He tries to keep Jesie from doing anything too ridiculous, but as she's his only child he lets her get away with a lot of things.

Name: Jessica Roarke, prefers to be called Jesie
Appearence: Black hair bleached white, pale blue eyes, tanned skin. Has a tattoo of a dreamcatcher on her stomach, only recently got it and it's still healing.
Short Bio: As Jesie never knew her mother, she pretty much grew up without a maternal figure and as such is a little... okay, let's face it, she is not a straightlaced kid. While she's never gone too far down the crooked path, she's strayed down it a good number of times. Having quit school completely, she took up running her grandmother's arts and crafts store; Jesie adores dreamcatchers and loves to make them, and has made teaching people how to make them a part time job on weekends. She can be fairly abrasive, but she just wants to have fun and live.

~~~~

"Jesie, come on, you're not gonna get customers at midnight." Arik opened the door to his daughter's shop, looking around; the lights weren't on. ".. Jes, where did you go." He sighed and leaned against the door frame, staring at the door behind the counter.

"Behind the book shelf, Dad, just sorting through these to make sure I'm not missing any that got preordered. Da.mn do I hate Twilight, but I sure get a lot of money off people buying it." There was the sound of shuffling books and Jesie peeked out from behind the shelves, her white hair in a mess of a braid-bun. Arik laughed and nodded at the house across the street.

"Come on, it's way past your bedtime."

"Daad, I'm seventeen!"

"I know that, but you yourself said you need to go to bed early because of the sale you're doing tomorrow. Midnight is early for you."

"...grrr." Jesie pouted, but locked the register up, grabbed her purse from a shelf under the counter and locked the shop door before walking onto the sidewalk outside.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!