View Single Post
(#46 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 12-06-2008, 04:35 PM

I loved, Twilight, but I think that the movie totally ruined it. Robert Pattison was not a very good actor (in my opinion), and Kristen Stewart's voice is all rough and scratchy, and really bugs me. I know people have their flaws, but Edward is supposed to be perfect, and Bella is supposed to be pretty close.

A lot of my freinds love Twilight, and me and my friend (who hated Twilight but was forced to see the movie and now loves the movie, but won't read the books out of being a zombie like our one friend.) have come up with a theory. Most of our friends are 13-15, and all have either never been in a realationship, or have been in one that never worked out, due to the people being different, guy cheating, ect. My friend thinks the reason so many people like Twilight, is because their realationships didnt turn out so hot, and they think reading about a happy couple makes them happier, and fills the hole in their heart. She has an example too. >.< My friend, Lauren, liked a guy in 8th grade, but he didn't like her, typical story. She liked him for a really long time, and it took her forever to get over him. She started reading Twilight, and "fell in love" with Edward. Then the next school year, she liked this guy that was pale white, really sweet, that she totally thought was her "perfect Edward." She had heard it around that he cheated on his last girlf, but she didnt care. So they went out for about a couple months, and then she found out he cheated on her with her friend. Please dont attack me for saying this, my friend came up with it, and I agree with it.

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!