View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-06-2008, 10:51 AM

Exactly. I'm tired of people getting so upset because people don't agree with them. Everyone is allowed their opinion about things, and not everyone agrees. For example, I have a guilty pleasure; Britney Spears. I don't know why, but I like her music. It's so... dancey. xD Of course, there are loads of people that feel differently, and I'm okay with that. Some people like certain books, and other people don't, but that's no need to be upset. Everyone thinks differently.

The problem is, like Miranda and Kitty stated, is the fact that girls are starting to think abuse is okay - and some don't even see it as abuse, but ROMANCE. It's that bad. Teen girls are going to hunt these guys down and find themselves in abusive relationships that they won't even admit are abusive.

But basically you're saying that if we don't like Twilight, then we should shut our trap. Um... well, that isn't going to happen. I'm using my right to free speech the way I see fit.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!