View Single Post
(#40 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 12-05-2008, 06:04 PM

Look, to all of you, EVERY book has flaws. I admit, Twilight does. It doesn't mean it isn't an awesome book, to me atleast. I really don't like how some of you go around saying how Twilight isn't a good book and how the characters aren't well-developed or whatever. That's your opinion on Twilight. Mine is that it's my favorite book at the moment (yes, shoot me XD). We all have our own opinions. My point is that we don't always need to speak our minds. I'm sure our moms, dads, or someone at some point in our lives told us that if we don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. The thing I'm trying to point out is that I (and other people I'm guessing) don't go on threads for other movies, books, shows, or whatever and say stuff like "Yeah, it's so stupid. I don't know how you like that!". I'm not saying that any of you said that, but that's what it seems like. If you don't like it, why can't you just say something like, "Yeah, I don't like it much. But I don't care if you do."? Doesn't that sound nicer and not offensive? I don't like how people are coming on here and saying how dumb Twilight is or whatever, and then saying all kind of reasons why. It's your opinion, people! If it's going to offend someone or something, don't say it! And I'm not trying to point out anyone specifically, I'm just saying this to everyone. =)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!