View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Doctorwho_gal (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 12-04-2008, 12:27 PM

I think Twilight has been aimed at an audience way too young than should be reading that stuff. I think its wrong for 11 and 12 year olds to be reading the book when they don't understand how abusive Bella and Edward's relationship is. I'm 15 and I liked the neurotic feel to the books, but I was also aware that Bella and Edward relationship is not not healthy in a way that a 12 year old might not.
I like the books but yus, they are very overrated. Some people have problems with the very thin plots and why would she date him ect but after all it is just fiction. I think Meyer can write vampires however she likes in her own books and I don't have a problem with their traits ect I just wish the author had realized that they are not brilliant novels and I wished they hadn't taken them so far. I'm also really not pleased they are making a film of Eclipse, it will just keep this Twilight love/hate debate going on for a lot longer xD

There is a theory which states that if ever
anybody discovers exactly what the Universe
is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something
even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

- Douglas Adams

Last edited by Doctorwho_gal : 12-04-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!