View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-03-2008, 04:53 PM

I like twilight. But the sad thing for me is the fact that girls are going out and spending tons of money on twilight stuff and what not. and i respect the opinions of my friends who don't like it.... but sometimes i think that they act rather immature about it. they like start forming twilight haters club and then one day at lunch the said " hey! do you want to read our post-it notes about insulting twilight and how much it sucks?" and i get that they don't like it but i think they take it just as overboard as the girls with the expensive t-shirts. And when they explain why they don't like it, i listen because i respect their views and opinions. But when i try to explain why i like it, the moment i say something they try to burn it down to the ground.

In a poke battle to the death, you may find your next clue-if modkipz didn't banhammer it first.
Secret Word: Ball

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 04-11-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!