Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 11-29-2008, 12:21 PM

Name: Erichson (Erich) Hines
Appearence: Dark brown hair almost long enough to cover his eyes and dark brown eyes to match. Average height and build
Personality: Outgoing and vain. He's capable of being brave but would rather sit back and tell people what to do.
Bio: His parents are almost always home, but he makes sure to steer clear of his home because they suspect him of doing drugs.
Daemon: Abigail
~
"You know, if you just went home once and awhile maybe your parents could trust you again," Abigail whispered as they prowled the street corners for something to eat. Erich rolled his eyes. "I do not need my parents. Besides, all they would ramble on about would be the Blackbirds. I can take care of myself just fine. I'm 15!" he shot back. Abigail gave a sigh of disapproval but stopped. "Pie," she said quietly. "There's a stand selling them over there."

Erich laughed sarcastically. "Yeah, its too bad I don't have any money, though, isn't it?" as he approached the booth, grabbed one and ran. He found an alleyway and sat down, not even noticing the others across from him as he gobbled it up before anyone noticed his stolen food. Abigail changed into a mouse and sat on his shoulder. "We're not alone," she whispered into his ear. He looked up and saw the others.

(ooc: Thanks Miranda_ for letting me join.)

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!