(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 11:50 AM

Name: Scarlett Kerry
Appearence: Long, straight blond hair, big round blue eyes. Short, thin.
Personality: Bubbly, loud, girly, proud/arrogant, vain, competitive and stubborn.
Bio: Scarlett's parents are always busy, and since she's an only child, she ends up home alone often.Scarlett wishes that her parents were around more, but she tries to seems mature and tells them that she doesn't mind.
Daemon: Sage

-------

Scarlett looked outside her window, waiting for her parents to come home from work. Sometimes they wouldn't be back until very late, but Scarlett still worried all the time. She hoped that, eventually, her parents would be more involved in her life - especially with the Blackbirds around. She turned to her daemon, in the shape of a cat, and smiled. "I'm glad I have you, Sage."

Sage looked back at Scarlett, "I enjoy you company too, Scarlett. How about we take a walk? I feel the need to relax."

"Are you crazy, Sage? What if I get kidnapped?"

"I'm here with you, and I will do all I can to keep you safe." Sage said.

Scarlett was still unsure. She didn't usually leave the house while her parents were out as she found it much too dangerous.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-29-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!