(#16 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-27-2008, 12:38 PM

Ooooh yeah. I mean, my mom is really crazy sometimes. Does exactly that. I don't really care what you think, what you want or what you decide, mom. And trust me, if I ever DID get a GF you'd either be totally out of the know or be totally powerless to stop it. -.- I'm really sick of her trying to backseat drive my life. Sometimes she whines at me about my freinds. Lets see... She constantly calls my freinds weird, stupid, odd, blahblahblah and says I shoudln't be near them.. DESPITE the the fact I'm just as weird and strange. That's WHY I hang out with them. And when I explain this, she orders me to agree that that's not true and I'm not a geek. I'M SICK OF BEING TOLD THAT. I am a geek, and I'm proud of it!! >.< I'm sick of being told my freinds are a bit 'You know' I'm, afraid I don't know, mommy dearest, because whatever you mean bye that seems to be unique to your mind. I refuse to live like you and become like you, ****it.
I reeeaaaally hate my mom.. If it wasn't for the basic natural instinct to stay with her until adulthood, I'd be long gone.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!