View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-26-2008, 05:38 PM

I don't like dentists offices..When I was like, 8 I had to get an expander put on the roof of my mouth to make it wider because my teeth were getting crowded due to my super small mouth. I got a small cavity from them being so close together because sugar and stuff was getting stuck there and stayed there, even when I flossed. At least it was my one and only cavity.
The expander hurt a lot at first, I could hardly eat anything, and when i did it got stuck in the space above my expander and nearly drove me crazy. The worst part was that my mom had to tighten it or something. She would have to stick this small key in the middle of it and turn it. It hurt sooo much, I cried everytime. I had to have it in for 6 months..Stupid orthodontist.-.-
He also had to take molds of my mouth. He stuck two giant hunks of this nasty clay in my mouth and stuck them to my top and bottom teeth. I had to keep them there for a few minutes, but I kept spitting them out they tasted so horrid.
Another time at the dentists, when I had my cavity, he was looking at my teeth and was trying to get me to bite down on this piece of foam or soomething.(I don't know why..) Anyways, he told me to bite down as hard as I could when he said ok, then he said ok and I bit down as hard as I could, right on his finger.(I have very, very sharp teeth with ridges on the bottom.) He yelled so loud four hygenists came rushing in.

Last edited by Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX : 11-26-2008 at 05:44 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!