(#2 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Scary update. - 11-24-2008, 04:27 PM

They made a vampire rain flash game. Vampire Rain: Altered Species Don't touch it unless you have a strong gore fetish. O_o;

Also, a new version of the game is coming out soon called VR: Altered species. Because the original got crap ratings, tho I loved it. Also, the point after monique, you walk into Hessler's office. You put a gun to his head, and when he doesn't fight back. he tells you there is no point, as you've already burned down his progress in 'bringing his race over the ridge'. Lloyd lowers his gun, and walks away. Hessler asks him would he really deny him his destiny.
Later, after Lloyd gets home, and the parts of the AIB trying to to start a war are all arrested, we see a cutseen with hessler stumbling down a passage, seemingly in a daze. Foley's daughter, emily, runs up behind him and grabs his hand, and smiles at him. Hessler smiles back, takes her bye the hand and walks away to begin afresh.
(Now if I didn't put that in the most epic way, your computer is 100 years old)

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!