20 things girls wish guys knew -
11-21-2008, 10:24 AM
This was sent to me in an email; I thought I'd share it as it made me laugh and a lot of the things on the list are just so true. xD
* You have to tell a girl how you feel about her; if you don't tell us you care about us, we'll assume you don't.
* Girls need food, water, and compliments to survive.
* Girls are not born with the knowledge of how to cook; some of us actually can't.
* Anything we say or do during that four days to a week each month cannot be held against us.
* If you think for any reason that we don't like you then we probably don't.
* Sometimes, the only man a girl can rely on is her daddy.
* Having us over while you and your friends play video games does not count as "quality time".
* Never comment on how much a girl eats... ever.
* There is no point whatsoever in getting jealous of our pinup posters. Just cuz we're with you doesn't mean we can't look at other men.
* Walks in the rain, kisses on the forehead, and cooking dinner for us will get you everywhere.
* Just because we're in a serious relationship doesn't mean we want to have babies with you someday, so stop being so flipping scared!!!
* If we can admit that we're wrong, you'd better be able to do the same.
* Think before you speak... it'll make a world of difference.
* Make fun of our clothes... prepare to die.
* Never tell us after we get our hair done that you liked it better the way it was before.
* Never try to get between a girl and her best friend.
* Don't break our hearts; especially if we have an older brother or protective guy friends cuz they will hunt you down and kill you.
* If you're gonna look at other girls, at least make sure we don't see you do it.
* Sometimes only cat cuddles will do; so don't be jealous of the kitty.
* We reserve the right to hate all of your ex-girlfriends.