View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 20 things girls wish guys knew - 11-21-2008, 09:24 AM

This was sent to me in an email; I thought I'd share it as it made me laugh and a lot of the things on the list are just so true. xD

* You have to tell a girl how you feel about her; if you don't tell us you care about us, we'll assume you don't.

* Girls need food, water, and compliments to survive.

* Girls are not born with the knowledge of how to cook; some of us actually can't.

* Anything we say or do during that four days to a week each month cannot be held against us.

* If you think for any reason that we don't like you then we probably don't.

* Sometimes, the only man a girl can rely on is her daddy.

* Having us over while you and your friends play video games does not count as "quality time".

* Never comment on how much a girl eats... ever.

* There is no point whatsoever in getting jealous of our pinup posters. Just cuz we're with you doesn't mean we can't look at other men.

* Walks in the rain, kisses on the forehead, and cooking dinner for us will get you everywhere.

* Just because we're in a serious relationship doesn't mean we want to have babies with you someday, so stop being so flipping scared!!!

* If we can admit that we're wrong, you'd better be able to do the same.

* Think before you speak... it'll make a world of difference.

* Make fun of our clothes... prepare to die.

* Never tell us after we get our hair done that you liked it better the way it was before.

* Never try to get between a girl and her best friend.

* Don't break our hearts; especially if we have an older brother or protective guy friends cuz they will hunt you down and kill you.

* If you're gonna look at other girls, at least make sure we don't see you do it.

* Sometimes only cat cuddles will do; so don't be jealous of the kitty.

* We reserve the right to hate all of your ex-girlfriends.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!